The mission of IU is to provide language services wherever language creates a barrier to effective communication.
We align our corporate mission with community outreach efforts in order to generate awareness of local programs and organizations to limited English proficiency and, Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals in the United States. Giving back to the community enables us to see first-hand how our brand enables communication between families, our clients and the public. Through industry conferences, regional events and local philanthropic efforts, IU Group as a whole is able to:
- Further support the limited English proficiency and, Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities
- Support healthcare access and development
- Put smiles on children’s faces
- Support special projects for a clean environment
- Increase awareness of local family services
Community Outreach & Charitable Contributions
We solve language and transportation needs nationwide. For more information about Interpreters Unlimited and our services, please contact 800-726-9891 or fill out the form below.